english teacher jobs | korean jobs | teach english in korea | teaching english in korea | korea jobs | jobs in korea | teaching in korea | jobs korea

Hiexpat States

  • 1,013 Jobs Posted
  • 87 Resumes Posted
  • 5 Jobs Filled
  • 101 Companies
  • 4,086 Members

B-1 Visa exemption (사증면제)

This is basically a passport stamp for citizens from countries which do not require a visa of any kind to travel to Korea for 30, 60, 90, or 180 days. Eligibility  You must be a citizen of a country that has signed a visa waiver agreement with the government of the Republic of Korea. Required

Continue Reading


A-3 Visa: International Agreement

You are eligible to apply for an A-3 International Agreement visa if you are Recognized as ‘a person in need of alien registration exemption’ or ‘someone exempted from alien registration‘ in accordance with bilateral or multilateral international agreements. The A-3 Visa is issued to a dependent of military forces personnel assigned to Korea, to the

Continue Reading

1 (2)

B-2 Tourist/Transit visa

As the name suggest transfer/transit visa is for people who wish to enter the Republic of Korea for tours or as a layover for a connecting flight without a visa. Eligibility You are eligible to apply for a B-2 Tourist/Transit visa if the purpose of your visit is tourism or temporary visit such as a connecting

Continue Reading