Hackers Education Group is currently seeking experienced writers/editors. We provide a competitive wage and benefits package and strive to promote the personal and professional growth of our employees.
– Develop and edit English content for test preparatory materials
– Provide English support to Korean researchers
– Assist with research related to standardized English proficiency tests
– Other related duties
– BA or MA in related field (MA preferred)
– Relevant professional experience (must be verifiable)
– Knowledge of standardized English proficiency tests
– Native English speaker
– Experience working for a Korean company
Please visit our website for more information about the company and details on how to apply for the position: http://www.hackers.com/foreign_recruiting/pages/page1.html
Preference will be given to applicants with a valid F-2, F4, F5, or F6 visa. Telecommuting is an option for qualified applicants who do not reside in Korea.
Only those applications that include the documents listed on the website will be considered.