Student Level: kindergarten to elementary
Class size: maximum of 12 students
Teaching hours: 30 hours a week
Contract Length: 1 year, full-time, renewable
– Teaching English following SLP curriculum
– Maintaining English-speaking environment
– Preparation of teaching materials
Seoul (May, 2017)
Gyeong-gi, Paju (August, 2017)
Monthly Salary: Minimum 2,100,000 KRW/1850 USD per month (before tax) (depends on teaching career)
Health Insurance: 50/50 contribution
Pension: 50/50 contribution
Severance pay: Yes
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation
Airfare: one-way provided
Airport Pickup: provided
1. B.A. Degree in any field.
2. British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish, South African.
3. Licensed Teacher TESOL, TEFL, CELTA certification holder is preferred.
4. Teachers who are already residing in Korea are preferred.
How to Apply
Email (email@example.com) your CV/Resume including
Your personal photo
Position you are applying for (starting date)
Possible contact time between 9:00am-6:00pm KST for the interview