★NATIVE English Teachers Needed in Seocho★
We are looking for elementary teachers that are HIGHLY MOTIVATED to teach in a very CREATIVE environment. Peai is looking for teachers who are friendly, passionate, and responsible. We need a good role model who can guide and lead our students.
PEAI Academy is a language acquisition program that aims to teach English by targeting the student’s areas of need. If you are interested and have experience teaching in the Gangnam area, please read further and see what we have to offer.
2. Short Story Reading (Activity Platform Learning)
6. Novels/Story books.
1. Must have graduated with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year university.
2. Must be able to provide documents to be cleared for teaching by the Department of Education in South Korea.
3. With minimum 2 years of experience teaching in Gangnam-gu or Seocho-gu area.
4. Natives Only
WORKING CONDITIONS & BENEFITS:
1. Working Days: 5 Days a week. (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday)
2. Working Hours: 2 PM to 10 PM
3. Salary: 3.5 million won. Negotiation is possible with experienced teachers.
4. Other benefits include: Time off, severance pay, and health insurance.
If you are interested in this job, please send your cover letter, resume, and a profile picture of yourself to: email@example.com.
Please write this code in the subject area of your email: “SPARKED-2017”
Thank you for your interest.
SPARK*ED Corporation is a corporate business created to create fundamentally sound education in South Korea. Our goal is to "localize" Western teaching in Korea that takes account for the students and parents needs and desires in learning.
SPARK*ED Corporation operates and manages two different academies: PEA-I (Seocho) and SPARK Academy.
PEA-I is not an academy that teaches English, but accepts students who are already fluent in the English language that aims to empower our students by practicing academic skills repeatedly that would allow them to gain stronger confidence in their studies. To do this, we encourage creative activities and projects to make our classroom more engaging and fun all the while they learn valuable academic skills.
On the other hand, ~
SPARK Academy is an innovative academy that is paving the way on HOW TO TEACH the English langauge to ESL students in an organic environment. Students need to be SHOWN how to VERBALIZE and APPLY what they have learned while they participate in fun and creative activities, projects and events. This, in-turn, will allow the students to build their CORE STUDY SKILLS and CONFIDENCE in their ability to use the English language which is an important aspect for their future success.