Student Visa, D-2/D-4 Visa

If you’ve gotten accepted by your Korean university, it’s time to apply for your students visa being either a D-2 or a D-4 visa. The D-2 being for regular students, and the D-4 being for language students attending a language program. With your student visa you are eligible to work, though for D-4 you will

Continue Reading