The E-3 Research Visa: How to apply

The E-3 Research visa is for you, if you want to work in the research field at a Korean research institute or university. And pursue your career in research, in South Korea. Before you can apply for the visa, your institution will have to submit a few documents, to the local immigration office. So you

Continue Reading