Global CS Staff (Com2uS: Mobile Game Company)
* Job Function
-Customer Support and QA
– Interacting with customers through emails and 1:1 inquiries in English
– Collecting and checking for problems, issues, and suggestions.
– Communicating those issues, problems with the development team and U.S branch counterparts.
– Preparing for and reviewing upcoming releases.
– Getting familiar and playing current game titles.
* Skills & Requirements
– Interest and experience in mobile, console, or PC games
– Goal driven personality and ability to learn and adapt quickly.
– Some customer service related experience in the IT field (preferred)
– Related CS experience through email/1:1 responses.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Korean.
– Native resident or F series visa holder (preferable) or who can provide their own visa (F or H series visas)
* Work Conditions
– Location: Gasan Digital Complex, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul
– Working hours: 40 hours/week (10am-7pm or 9am-6pm, Mon – Fri)
– Salary: Discussed during the interview
– 1 year contact (possibility to extend or become official employee after the contract ends + interview)
How to Apply
– Send your CV and resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Com2uS corporation develops and publishes mobile games for the iOS and Android platforms. Starting in 1998, they have become the one of the most recognized developers in Korea. With top ranking domestic and global games such as Summoners War, Golfstar, and Ace Fishing, they continue to produce the most renowned, most exciting mobile games around.