* Job Function
– Interacting with players through online inquiries
– Checking for and forwarding game issues, errors and suggestions
– Mastering current game titles and reviewing upcoming releases.
* Skills & Requirements
– Native level verbal and written communication skills in English and/or Korean and in the following languages:
– Understanding of the language’s country, trends and culture
– Interest and experience in mobile, console, or PC games
– Native resident, F series visa holders and (current or expired) E-7 visa holders
– Goal driven personality and ability to learn and adapt quickly
– Related experiences in the IT field or other game companies
– Online customer support, community management, localization, etc.
– Office experience and skills using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, etc.)
* Work Conditions
– Location: Gasan Digital Complex Station, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul
– Working hours: 40 hours/week (10am-7pm or 9am-6pm, Mon – Fri)
– Salary: Negotiable
– 1 year contact (possibility to extend or become official employee after the contract ends + interview)
* Application Process
– Send your CV and resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Com2uS corporation develops and publishes mobile games for the iOS and Android platforms. Starting in 1998, they have become the one of the most recognized developers in Korea. With top ranking domestic and global games such as Summoners War, Golfstar, and Ace Fishing, they continue to produce the most renowned, most exciting mobile games around.