Crimson Interactive is an ISO-certified organization (ISO 9001:2008) providing Japanese and English language solutions to customers globally. Our brands deliver services in three professional areas:
* Editing (www.enago.co.kr)
* Translation (www.ulatus.com)
* Transcription (www.voxtab.com)
In addition, we have a strong corporate presence in Japan (http://www.crimsonjapan.co.jp/). We have served more than 40,000 clients and are proud to be amongst the top three editing company in Japan.
Since our inception in 2005, we have moved from strength to strength and now have a team of several hundred translators operating all over the globe. We also successfully partnered with Japan¡¦s largest Academic Publisher, Maruzen, and the second largest publisher in the world, Dai Nippon Publishing (DNP), for their editorial and translation needs.
Crimson is a company where cultures across boundaries thrive together. We have Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Taiwanese, and Indians working for a common objective. We have clients in various geographies¡XJapan, China, Taiwan, Germany, Korea, the US, UK, etc.
Please do visit http://www.crimsoni.com/crimson-videos.htm to watch some videos about “Life at Crimson” and “Expats working at Crimson”.
The Business Associate will be responsible for growing Korea market and for this he/she will be involved in Client service and search engine marketing activities for Korea region. This makes the position challenging and is ideal for those who are interested in continual learning and self-development in this role. The candidate will represent the company in Korea market.
We are looking for native Korean candidates with 2 to 3 years of experience of online marketing and sales; and who enjoys working in a challenging environment, interacting with professionals at an international level, have the enthusiasm and ambition to be a part of a marketing team that delivers high-quality services and want to be part of an organization where technology is the core of everything we do.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
• Assisting Customer service teams in evaluating & responding to feedback and requirements of native Korean clients
• Collecting client’s feedback to increase and exceeding client satisfaction
• Customer relationship management (assist CRM team in various CRM initiatives)
• Handling client queries via phone & emails (incoming & outgoing)
• Provide guidance and information as per client requirements
• Address client queries and resolve client feedback
• Play a vital role in website content development and translation from English to Korean required for updating website, client assignments and emails
• Manage multiple projects and liaise with different stakeholders to ensure smooth content syndication on web after production and proofreading.
Pre-requisites/Key Characteristics and skill required: Should hold at least bachelor’s degree in any field
• Experience in online marketing and in a role that requires regular client interaction (Client servicing/Marketing/CRM/PR functions preferred)
• Native Korean with basic English and fluent Korean communication and writing skills
• Multi-tasking and flexibility to work across various projects based on client requirement
• Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Pay Per Click and Email Marketing
• Eagerness to work in multi-cultural/team environment
• Candidate must have basic understanding of local social media and search engines for marketing purposes; like Naver, Google etc
• Good knowledge MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good telephone manners and great customer services skills
• Ability to think on the feet and take actions in complex situations
How to apply:
To apply, please e-mail your CV and a Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org