KOREA WORKING OPPORTUNITY! (SALARY UP TO 1.8M-2M Won)
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT IN TOP INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE HUB
Our client, a top international dynamic Asian Support Centre in Korea, is seeking for bilingual (who speak excellent Chinese & English) to work in their customer support division. The project you will be handling is the world class travel website.
Salary & Employee Benefits:
• Total Salary (1.8M-2M Won)
• Housing Allowance
• Multi Culture Environment
• Relax Area
• Other Benefits (HR will discuss during interview section)
• You will manage emails, calls and other communications effectively as well as customer queries and advising on product promotions.
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide travel community.
• Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
• Be a first point of contact to handle customer complaints.
• Respond professionally to inbound phone calls with a friendly manner, including urgent situations.
• Excellent spoken & written skills in Chinese & English, preferably native speaker(Chinese)
• Min Degree holder
• Those who hold D10 Visa (Korean University Graduate and Base in Korea Currently) or other VISA which allowed to work in Korea will have extra advantage.
• Must be available for a regular schedule of 5 days in a week with 9 working hours per day that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours.
Send in resume to email@example.com, with Subject: KOREA WORKING OPPORTUNITY and we will further discuss the career opportunity.
N/S: Skype interview for candidates outside Korea, and direct interview will be arranged for those based in Korea.
About Korea Top International Dynamic Asian Support Centre
A top international dynamic Asian Support Centre in Korea, is seeking for bilingual (who speak excellent Chinese & English) to work in their customer support division. The project you will be handling is the world class travel website.