We would like to invite passionate students who wish to spend their summer meaningfully to join us at NAVER and share their ideas on our services .
We are looking for students who:
• Have a keen sense of observation and work well in a collaborative environment.
• Are perceptive of the inconveniences that a certain product or service may cause.
• Have the initiative to tackle problems head-on, however difficult they may be, rather than just following others.
• Would love to share their creative ideas but have not yet had the opportunity.
• We welcome university students with qualities mentioned above regardless of major, year, age and nationality.
• NAVER welcomes not only Korean students but also aspiring youth from all around the globe who are interested in the Korean culture and who look forward to a whole new experience in Korea.
How do interns get chosen?
1) Apply : June 15(Wed) – June 26(Sun)
2) Interview : Those who pass will be notified individually by July 1(Fri)
3) Selection : Will be notified individually by July 13(Wed)
4) Internship : July 18(Mon) – August 19(Fri)
What kind of experience can I expect?
• You will have a chance to freely exchange your thoughts on NAVER’s services with through 1:1 meeting.
• You will have a direct impact on NAVER’s services by providing your valuable feedback.
• You will be learning from NAVER services’ managers who have extensive experience running large-scale NAVER services.
•You will have the opportunity to collaborate and share ideas with other interns from various backgrounds.
What benefits will I have?
• Enjoy the bright summer in the comfort of an air-conditioned office in the cutting-edge Green Factory building. You will be receiving 1,500,000 KRW as well as a certificate upon completion of the internship.
• As this is a program for university students of all years, this may not directly lead to recruitment for a full-time position. However, this internship will serve as a meaningful experience should you plan on applying to NAVER in the future.