11. [PT] Junior Literature Program Instructor
Junior Literature: The 100 Classics program offers a motivating studying method through reading, writing, and discussion. This is an English educational program for elementary, middle school, and high school students, (grades 2~9) to develop cultural refinement, critical thinking, and creative thinking skills.
· Candidate must enjoy working with students in grades 2 ~ 9
· Degree in English literature or English education preferred
· Previous teaching experience with younger students are preferred
· Seoul, Apgujeong (Subway Line. no. 3)
· Available class schedules
– Friday 6PM ~ 9:30PM
– Saturday 9AM ~ 12:30PM or 2PM ~ 5:30PM
· Weekdays and private tutoring classes are available
· Further details of class schedule, size, etc., will be discussed during the interview
· Start Date: ASAP / Negotiable
· Training Start: Training provided for one week before the class commences
· 25,000KRW per hour (negotiable based on qualification)
About One-Stop Prep
One-Stop Prep is aiming for the world’s leading education solutions provider and we are looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our team. Please submit updated English resume, OSP Application, and recent photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include which job position you are applying for and start date availability on the application form. Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
· All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
· Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an apostille
· Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an apostille