Talk-station is currently one of the well-respected companies providing online English classes for students in Korea. We are located near Gunja-station (subway line 5&7).
We have around 250 teachers and more than 4000 students joining our classes.
However, due to the rapid increase in the number of students demanding online classes, we are opening up more classes and actively hiring more teachers. We have a wide variety of curriculum and classes for different ages and levels.
We are looking for teachers who truly enjoy teaching young kids and who are talented in teaching English language to students that are learning English as their second language.
We have part-time positions available at the moment. Work hours are flexible as our classes are online based and for this reason, it makes a great secondary income source for you. Please check out the conditions and qualifications below. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Class type: 1:1 online teaching (Home based)
Teaching level: Kindergarten to High School Students
Teaching Hours: M-F
• Between 14:00 to 22:00, you may choose any slot as long as you fulfill 3(minimum) to 6(maximum) work hours per day.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be teaching students basic to advanced English levels using the following class materials:
Smart Phonics/ Everybody Up/ Wonderful Jobs/ New American Textbook/ Treasures/ New Children’s Talk/ Teen Talk/ Totally True/ Can You Believe It/ Storybook Discussion/ Animation Speaking/ Topic Video Debate(Ted Ed Kids, SciShow, etc)/ TS Advanced Debate(with articles fromScientific American, buzz60, GeoBeats)
• Must already be in Korea on anE-2 visa (In this case, you should get a letter from your current employer (hagwon/school) giving permission for you to work for another education company and submit additional documents to immigration for approval)
• F2, F4, F5, F6 visa holders are also welcome to apply
• Must have at least 2-year diploma or more (English Education major highly preferred but not mandatory) * college graduates are welcome as well.
• More than 2 years of teaching experience preferred
• Must have all required documents (FBI background check, diploma)
• Must live in Korea (Areas are not limited)
• No Gyopo, 교포 (We do have a lot of Gyopo teacher ats the moment)
• Pay starts from 22,000 Korean Won based on committed working hours
• Always be paid on time and in full.
Application: Send an e-mail with your resume directly.
Screening of Applications → 1:1 interview → Training (Home-based) → Start working