We are looking for a Customer Care Advisor, who will ensure that our customers receive the best possible service when using our products. Our energetic professional Customer Care Advisor provides pre-sales and post-sales service to customers and delegates customer service department procedures. He/she will be acting as a liaison between customers and manufacturing, sales and order processing to resolve status, production, delivery and billing issues. He/She must have excellent communication skills with internal teams and external customers.
– Provide exceptional pre-sales and post-sales service to customers
– Processes customer returns and exchanges
– Handle customer inquiries, advices and suggestions via phone, email or online tools
– Responds to inquiries regarding status of orders and resolve customer order difficulties
– Handle customer complaints, any special cases or ad hoc tasks
– Work with delivery team, supply chain management and warehouse to ensure customer satisfaction as it relates to meeting customer order requirements
– Work with sales and marketing to analyze short-term forecast and order pattern
– Entry level; experience in customer service (0~3 years)
– Excellent communication skill required
– Proficient in English
– French or Spanish speakers are welcomed – NOT mandatory
– Experience in a fast-moving, high growth, multi-national and innovative environment
– If an expat: F2, F4, F5 or F6 VISA required
About Viana Co,, Ltd
It's a great time to join VIANA as we are rapidly growing to the next level.
VIana is an innovative and fast-growing company on a mission to provide easy access to hand-picked, high-quality Korean products to beauty professionals and skincare enthusiasts worldwide.
What is special about Viana, among other things, is our culture. Our unique and diverse groups are working together towards one ultimate goal: To be the world's leading provider of high quality professional beauty products and the latest beauty trends.