E-1: Professor Visa

This visa is for individuals who wish to give lectures or conduct a special study at a college or a university in Korea. Eligibility You are eligible to apply for a E-1 visa if: You are a professor at an educational institute such as the KAIST You are a full-time lecturer at an education institute

Continue Reading