C-1 Visa: Temporary News Coverage (Journalist visa)

This Short-Term News Coverage or Temporary Journalism visa is for individuals who want to enter South Korea for the purposes of temporary news coverage or reporting activities. Eligibility You are eligible to apply for the C-1 visa if you are : – a representative of the foreign media traveling to Korea for temporary news coverage – a journalist seeking temporary

Continue Reading